Oyster was commissioned to design and coordinate the build of an impactful exhibition stand for the CC-Link Partner Association (CLPA) to launch a significant new open network technology, CC-Link IE TSN, for the industrial automation sector. Other marketing initiatives were also developed and implemented to raise awareness of the new technology and create a buzz at the event.
This was a highly successful integrated campaign and involved the following activities:
1. The design of a 69 sq m exhibition stand, with a dedicated area for live sales presentations in German and English
2. Scriptwriting and the production of an impactful launch presentation
3. Providing a professional bi-lingual sales presenter and two enthusiastic hostesses to work on the stand to support the launch, as well as managing all the on-stand hospitality and catering
4. Creating and managing an on-stand competition to generate sales leads
5. Advertising in the show magazine, SPS The Official Daily, in German and production of inserts to drive attendance to the launch presentations on the stand
6. The design and production of a variety of CLPA marketing materials (9 brochures, 2 white papers, a competition entry form and GDPR opt-in materials) in English, German and Italian for use on the stand
7. Branded merchandise, including bags and pens, to promote CC-Link IE TSN technology
8. Press conference support, including production of a welcome banner, coordinating some of the collateral for the press packs, event catering and production of the presentation
Oyster succeeded in creating a bright, contemporary and appealing stand, which generated a large number of visitors due to the excitement generated around the product launch and live sales presentations. The show was a great success for the CLPA, driving close to 700 visitors to the stand over 3 days, as well as garnering considerable press coverage internationally. Oyster has since been commissioned to design and co-ordinate arrangements for the CLPA stand at trade shows in Hannover, Germany and Parma, Italy in the coming year.
“We have worked with Oyster for several years. During this time they have proven to be dependable, creative and cost effective. We are looking forward to their support with future marketing activities.”
John Browett, General Manager, CC-Link Partner Association Europe
Brand Identity l Website l Exhibitions & Events l Promotional Literature l Press Advertising l Direct Mail l Display Graphics l Digital Promotion l Stationery