In today’s digital age, nothing can replace the power of face-to-face contact for establishing and maintaining business relations. People buy from people they know, like and trust! Organised events and well designed exhibition stands can provide a very effective way of presenting your business and brand values to your customers and prospects. Planning to exhibit next year? Launching a new product range or service? A few key things to consider are…
• Do you want a simple pop up, modular solution or a bespoke event stand design and build service, project managed by an agency.
• Will the stand be re-used and need to be flexible and adapt to changing footprints at each exhibition?
• What facilities are required? Will the stand need extensive space for product display, meeting areas or storage? Do you need lighting, a water supply or Wifi?
• What is your pre-show customer promotion strategy? e-shots alerting your database to the event or adverts in the show catalogue to ensure footfall on the day?
• Will the stand design properly showcase your products? Does it adhere to your brand guidelines and is it inline with both your on and offline media?
• How will you ensure good R.O.I? Equally important is the post-show lead follow-up – ask yourself; have you got resource for an extensive telesales follow-up campaign?
• Taking responsibility for your exhibition stand can be a daunting experience and a significant drain on resource, but a good step-by-step project management process will ensure the desired results.
If you’d like to discuss a particular requirement, call us on 01582 761212 for a chat.