A SINGLE SOLUTION FOR SUCCESS
Mitsubishi Electric’s Factory Automation division wanted to promote their full range of products and services to OEMs (original equipment manufacturers) and commissioned Oyster to deliver an integrated promotional brand-building campaign to increase awareness within the marketplace, attract the attention of a time-poor audience and reach key decision-makers, sales teams and end users.
Time was taken to define the demographics of the key audience groups and establish how best to reach and engage with them. The resulting campaign comprised:
1. Trade press advertising supporting the proposition that Mitsubishi Electric products and services are suited to a wide range of end user applications, providing a single solution to all OEM challenges
2. Accompanying direct mail designed in an eye-catching format and including an appealing giveaway to create impact and increase message retention
3. Marketing email communications timed to coincide with press and social media insertions aimed at building awareness and reinforcing the other channel activity
4. Telemarketing to a carefully selected list of prospects with the aim of stimulating further enquiries and setting appointments for the sales team
5. A LinkedIn sponsored post campaign scheduled to run alongside the other activities, which linked through to a range of thought leadership articles posted on LinkedIn Pulse to gain maximum exposure throughout the campaign and beyond
The campaign achieved a great response from the defined contact list as well as the wider target audiences. The direct mail piece made a great talking point during the follow-up telesales activity, which achieved an impressive 11% response rate overall, with over 100 contacts requesting a visit from a sales person or a follow-up call.
The LinkedIn sponsored post campaign received 89,000 impressions with 366 clicks through to further information and 72 social interactions including likes and shares. The LinkedIn pulse articles also received over 1k views and 217 social actions including likes, shares and comments.
“Oyster planned and implemented a cohesive integrated campaign that reaped significant rewards for our business. I was extremely impressed with what they achieved.”
Garry Lewis, Marketing & Communications Manager, Mitsubishi Electric
If you have a marketing project that you’d like to discuss, please give Iain Humphrey a call on +44 (0)1582 761212 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or click here to view more examples of our work.