CLPA Trade Show Stands
- Digital marketing
- Exhibitions & events
- Graphic design
- Marketing strategy
- Web design & SEO
Our challenge is to create impactful, modern and engaging exhibition stands each year, with the objectives of raising awareness of our client, the CC-Link Partner Association (CLPA), and their cutting-edge technology.
Oyster has a long-standing relationship with the CLPA and over the years we have designed and created numerous exhibition stands and developed many European trade show marketing campaigns to promote them. To date, the trade shows have included SPS Italia, SPS in Nuremberg and the Hannover Messe. Our challenge is to create impactful, modern and engaging stands each year, with the objectives of raising awareness of the CLPA and their cutting-edge technology and generating valuable business leads. SPS Nuremberg 2023 saw the need to design new demonstrations and product displays, all of which went on to play key roles in highlighting the technological advances the CLPA is making within their industry.
To design and build a bespoke exhibition stand for each trade show the CLPA is participating in, as well as an integrated marketing campaign to drive footfall to the stand.
Our role includes:
- The design and build of a bespoke exhibition stand for each trade show the CLPA is attending, including translating the stand panels into the relevant country language
- Acting as stand manager at each show and supporting the CLPA throughout. We also organise outgoing hostesses and engaging presenters (as required) to encourage visitors onto the stand
- Developing European trade show marketing promotions including press advertising, bound-in supplements in key trade press and LinkedIn campaigns in different languages, plus pre- and post-show email campaigns to encourage people to visit the CLPA at each exhibition and engage with them afterwards
- Advertising in the show magazines and designing inserts to drive attendance to launch presentations on the stand
- Creating and managing an on-stand competition to drive footfall and generate leads
- The design and production of a variety of CLPA marketing materials (10 brochures, 2 white papers, a competition entry form and GDPR opt-in materials) in English, German and/or Italian for use on the stand
- Branded merchandise, including bags, pens and giveaways to promote CC-Link IE TSN technology and entice visitors to the stand.
We have worked with Oyster for several years. During this time, they have proven to be dependable, creative and cost effective. We are looking forward to their support with future marketing activities.John Browett, General Manager, CC-Link Partner Association Europe
The end result is a beautifully designed, bright, contemporary and appealing exhibition stand for every trade show.
Each event has a unique audience which we tailor our design to. The mix of pre- and post-show promotions, competitions and captivating presentations generate a large number of visitors and is a great way to generate leads and raise brand awareness. We hope to continue to support the CLPA with European trade show marketing for many years to come.
Building on the successes of 2022, SPS Nuremberg 2023 broke all records with over 1200+ leads, breaking previous records. This could not have happened without the dedication and hard work of the Oyster team from design, execution, marking and stand management.
Do you have a trade show coming up? Please contact us to discuss your requirements. We would be happy to help!
We’d love to speak to you.